The most anticipated phone of this era is about to hit the town soon and we can’t wait to have a close look at it. As we all know that Xiaomi has grown to become a company that is well known in the market for its designs, and develops and sells Android-based OS smartphones. Other than these they also are into various fields like Fitness Trackers, TVs, Air Purifiers and Tablets.
After the launch of Redmi Note 6 Pro, Xiaomi announced their next edition that is REDMI NOTE 7 which, within no time became a hit and people have been waiting for this phone to hit the markets in India very soon. They also have introduced skin for their very own Android Phones and Tablets – MIUI. In China, Redmi Note 7 has already been launched and within seconds 1 lakh units were already sold.
PARTICULARIZING REDMI NOTE 7
According to XIAOMI, the releasing date for REDMI NOTE 7 has been rumored to be January 2019, but we still cannot predict the date yet. Let’s look at some specifications of our yet to be launched REDMI NOTE 7:
- DISPLAY & SCREEN– This amazing phone has a 5.65 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors. The resolution which they are offering is as high as 1080 x 2160 pixels with a ratio of 19:5:9 that is ~409 ppi density with scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass.
- CAMERA – The most common thing which we check out in a phone is its camera, whether it’s of high clarity or not. REDMI NOTE 7 has three cameras. It is dual for the main camera were in one is of 48 Megapixels and the other one is of 5 Megapixels with a depth sensor. The main camera has also additional features like Dual LED flash, High Dynamic Range and panorama with a video quality of 1080p @ 30/60/120 fps. They also have a special camera to give your selfies a special feel. The selfie camera is of 13 Megapixels which features High Dynamic Range with the video quality of 1080p @ 30fps.
- SOUND – If we talk about the sound, it has a very loudspeaker which comes with a 3.5 mm jack to plug in your earphones and have a quality time listening to music and watching videos.
- PROCESSOR & RAM – REDMI NOTE 7 has the processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 with Octa-core. This processor is based on the 11nm process and comes with a Hexagon DSP. It also has a RAM of 6/8 GB with an internal memory of 32/64 GB and expandable up to 128 GB via a micro SD card slot. It will also have Adreno 540 GPU.
- PRICE – Though we are not confirmed regarding the price of REDMI NOTE 7 the rumors suggest that the XIAOMI MI 7 will be priced at Rs. 29,369 for 6 GB variant and it is expected to run on Android 8 OS.
- BATTERY – This phone in all ways is likely to come with a 4480 mAh battery to support its 5.65-inch screen. There is news that the latest Xiaomi edition will come with wireless charging as they recently joined the WPOC that is Wireless Power Consortium which means that the phone will be able to give support for the QI standard wireless charging.
- COLOURS – The REDMI NOTE 7 is expected to release with more than three colour options i.e. Ceramic Black, Black, Blue, White and as an add on there will be a fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature along with the host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, GPS, WiFi, NFC Bluetooth capabilities.